By Elaine Grogan Luttrull
Author, artist, and CPA Elaine Grogan Luttrull has written Arts & Numbers to assist inventive pros locate an identical self assurance of their monetary dealings as of their selected mode of expression. it's a fascinating, obtainable consultant that covers various must-know issues, comparable to budgeting, funds administration, visible charting, taxes, employment, and company etiquette. In an easy, elementary sort, Luttrull attracts examples from smooth-flowing narratives depicting universal concerns in the arts worlds, in addition to from her personal own anecdotes. not like stuffy textbooks and patronizing enterprise books, Arts & Numbers is a full of life and artfully performed best friend in aiding artistic pros plan their current monetary occasions and safe their futures.
Read or Download Arts & Numbers: A Financial Guide for Artists, Writers, Performers, and Other Members of the Creative Class PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
The insider's advisor to charitable organisations for donors and their advisors are you aware whilst to exploit a personal origin, a donor-advised fund, or a charitable the rest belief or different charitable motor vehicle? have you learnt the several tax merits, obstacles, and regulate ideas for every substitute? Do you might have a suitable funding coverage in your endowed charities?
Humanitarian logistics has bought expanding curiosity either from logistics lecturers and practitioners as a result of dramatic raise in either normal and man-made failures. The influence on affected populations should be all of the extra constrained up to the logistics operations in line with emergencies are potent and effective.
Casebooks in public management became intensely refined with complicated eventualities, richly distinctive multi-step simulations, and critical function enjoying specifications. whereas all these circumstances and routines have their position, dealing with within the Public region is a casebook designed with greatest teacher flexibility and pupil engagement in brain.
Janina Lukas befasst sich mit der ganzheitlichen konzeptionellen Implementierung von ethischer Verantwortung in Beschaffungsprozessen. Sie entwickelt ein konzeptionelles Modell in shape eines Leitfadens, anhand dessen Nicht-Regierungs-Organisationen (NGOs) ethische Beschaffungsprozesse sicherstellen können.
- Ethics Management for Public and Nonprofit Managers: Leading and Building Organizations of Integrity
- Getting Results Through Collaboration: Networks and Network Structures for Public Policy and Management
- Modernizing Academic Teaching and Research in Business and Economics: International Conference MATRE 2016, Beirut, Lebanon (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- Dictionary of Corporate Social Responsibility: CSR, Sustainability, Ethics and Governance (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Business Ethics: Texts and Cases from the Indian Perspective (India Studies in Business and Economics)
- The Empowerment Manual: A Guide for Collaborative Groups
Additional info for Arts & Numbers: A Financial Guide for Artists, Writers, Performers, and Other Members of the Creative Class
Arts & Numbers: A Financial Guide for Artists, Writers, Performers, and Other Members of the Creative Class by Elaine Grogan Luttrull